North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer
Katie joined Twiggs, Strickland, & Rabenau in 2014 after gaining valuable
trial experience as an Assistant District Attorney in Forsyth County.
In the two years that Katie served as an Assistant District Attorney,
she tried over 20 cases in front of a jury. Her cases included vehicular
fatalities, armed robberies, and habitual felons.
Katie received her law degree in 2012 from Wake Forest University School
of Law, where she was named valedictorian and received the Robert Goldberg
Award in Trial Advocacy. During her studies at Wake Forest, Katie was
one of eight students to compete on the American Association for Justice
(AAJ) trial team. After graduation, Katie returned to Wake Forest to coach
the AAJ trial team until she joined Twiggs, Strickland, & Rabenau.
As an undergraduate student at Wofford College, Katie was elected to Phi
Beta Kappa and named valedictorian of the class of 2009. Outside of work,
Katie enjoys hiking, yoga, and exploring the local food scene.
- Wofford College, B.A., 2009, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012, Summa Cum
Laude, Order of the Coif
Areas of Practice
- Serious Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Negligence
- Business Torts
- Product Liability
- All North Carolina Courts, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina, 2015
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocate for Justice
- American Association for Justice