Experienced Counsel. Proven Results.
Recent Results Include
- $10 Million Settlement - Wrongful Death/Tractor Trailer Negligence
- $2.5 Million Settlement - Wrongful Death/Negligence
- $1.95 Million Settlement - Personal Injury/Medical Negligence
- $1.150 Million Settlement - Personal Injury/Automobile Negligence
- $700,000 Verdict - Personal Injury/Truck Negligence
- $700,000 Settlement - Wrongful Death/Medical Negligence
- $500,000 Settlement - Personal Injury/Automobile Negligence
Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau has been named to Best Law Firms® 2011-2012, with a Raleigh Tier 1 Ranking for Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation; Medical Malpractice Law; Product Liability Law and Professional Malpractice Law as ranked by U.S. News & World Report - Best Lawyers®
Every qualified Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau attorney has earned an AV rating - the highest possible recognition - from Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ An AV rating shows that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Established, Efficient, Effective Counsel
Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau in Raleigh, North Carolina has more than 60 years of experience successfully representing its clients in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases in state and federal courts. Experience, expertise, and empathy combine at Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau to offer clients trusted counsel, personal attention, and winning strategies.
Put our proven, winning expertise to work for you.
Our attorneys have received many honors from their peers and are active in influential organizations such as the:
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
The attorneys at Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau have earned recognition as preeminent lawyers in their field according to the top national rating systems. These include Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review, Super Lawyers, and The Best Lawyers in America. (See above.) Don Strickland has also been recognized as among the Legal Elite in the Litigation category in Business North Carolina magazine and was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers. Karen Rabenau was appointed to the Litigation Council for the North Carolina Bar Association, where she serves as Ethics Co-Chair, and was selected for the inaugural edition of the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers™ - exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards fromtheir peers. Less than 5% of women lawyers have been recognized with an AV Preeminent Rating.
When you need help, trust Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau
Have you suffered serious injury or lost a loved one as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness? Are you concerned that an insurance company will take advantage of your situation? Do you want a law firm that cares about you and your case?
Selecting a recognized, well-established firm to represent you can have a strong impact on the outcome of your case. Here is why you should consider Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau:
- Our mission is to ensure our clients receive the best possible legal representation.
- We devote the effort and attention necessary for success in our clients' cases.
- We are dedicated to providing caring and responsive service while building the strongest case possible for every client.
- Judges and opposing counsel respect our work for injured people. Our reputation helps our clients' cases get the attention they deserve.
- Our attorneys understand your loss, your pain, and your suffering.
The fact that Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau has been serving clients for more than 60 years benefits you another way. We strive to resolve issues as quickly as possible for our clients, but there are times when a case may go on for many years through many courts. Our long history proves that Twiggs, Strickland & Rabenau will still be providing you with quality representation—even if your case takes years or goes all the way to the Supreme Court. Law firms come and go. We don't.